The society is rapidly developing and we may be required to migrate our AppleID location. Due to personal reasons, sometimes we are not able to get a payment method in the target country/region so we do not meet the requirement of Apple. (Apple requires anyone who applies for a migration provide an available payment method, such as Credit Card/ Debt Card in the new region/country.)
So how can we avoid this limit set by Apple?
To do this we need a former version of iCloud and I recommend you use iCloud 3.0.
- Download and install iCloud 3.0 on your PC.(Ensure that it is iCloud 3.0 first!)
- Run it. And login as your Apple ID. Wait a minute. (Yes, the login process will be a little slow.)
- In the newly opened window, click on the “Manage”(Or “Modify”? I don’t know what will it show in English, as I am not using English as my system language.) button in the “iCloud Storage Space” section.
- Click the “View the account” button at bottom left corner. Then click the “Modify”(or “Edit”) button in the row of “Country or Region”.
- Choose the Country or Region you want to migrate your account into. Then fill the address of your invoice delivery. Remember to choose the “None” as your “Payment method”. Then save and exit.
- Now you will receive a mail that notifies you that your account’s detail has been modified. Log out and re-log in your Apple ID on your iOS device, you will be noticed that your account can only buy in the new country/region. Then the AppStore location will be automatically redirected.
Now you have successfully migrated your Apple ID. Enjoy it!
And, you can bind your USD available Credit Card to a PayPal account in the new country/region, then bind your PayPal account to the Apple ID on your PC(It will fail if you do it on your iOS device).
P.S. You cannot uninstall your iCloud directly. But you can run the install program again to uninstall it. Evil Apple >:)